Sunday, March 20, 2011

Still Life



"Spiky Lilies"
12" x 8"
$380
Another type of lily in the San Angelo pond



"Longhorn Promentory"
16" x 12"
$650
Yes...I think this could be called a still life.
These boys are our "yard ornaments"....
with a spread of 6 foot plus.




"Monday's Child"
14" x 20"

$1440
 "Monday's Child is full of grace..."
This collection of childhood momentos includes a picture 
 of my grandmother.


"Lilies"
12" x 8"
$380  Sold
A reminder of a beautiful lily garden in San Angelo...
it was a really lush, colorful spot in the middle of a pretty dry part of Texas!



"Sweet Kona"
8" x 12"
$450  Sold
I now have limited edition Giclee prints of this piece!!
Original size 8" x 10"   $95
11" x 14" wrapped with dark green sides  $195

This was a painting I did for the Kona Coffee Festival Art Show.
I stood in the hot sun in my sister's coffee field for hours to paint this...
I thought it would be quicker and more abstract,
but instead it wanted to be a "still life"...Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment