Thursday, March 31, 2011

Seascapes


"Mauna Kea Sunset"
24" x 18"
acrylic on canvas
$950
The end of a perfect day with my sister
... most of the people have left before this spectacular show starts! 



"Waves at Sunset"
12" x 9"
Big surf in February, 
and a perfect place for a glass of wine...



"Hawaiian Sunset"
40" x 32" 
acrylic on canvas
$2750
This painting is now available as a limited edition Giclee print !!
Original size wrapped with white border is $575
25" x 20" size wrapped with full image is $300

This was a composite painting
  taken from pictures I had of Mauna Kea beach 
and the sunset from our lanai.
I love the colors of Hawaii...they are so vivid!!



"Draining Water"
16" x 12"
$650
I love the surging of the water in the winter...
there's a huge change in the level when the waves pound in and sweep back out.
This view is from the lava in front of City of Refuge beach
This is still not finished...I hope it'll happen on my next trip to Hawaii!



"Mauna Kea Beach and Maui"
16" x 12"
$650
This is the view from our favorite beach. 
My sister and I like to go and spend the entire day here!
Swim, snorkel, sunbathe, read, hike, or just sleep!



"Palms at City of Refuge"
16" x 12"
$650
This is the place we try to take our guests for their last night on the island.
Before heading to the airport :-//



"Sunset at Honaunau"
12" x 16"
$650
If you've ever been to City of Refuge State Park, 
you've seen this view --
Classic Hawaii!!



 "Surf Fishing"
16" x 12"
$650
What a great way to spend the day!



"The Wave"
14" x 11"
$400
February is a good month for the big waves. 
I love to go down and listen to the roar and feel the spray in the air!




"Tropical Sunset"
probably 3"x5"

This is a little watercolor card I made for my daughter...
I just didn't have time to run to town for a store-bought one!

2 comments:

  1. ummmmm... not so sure i'm okay with this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And by that yo umean Mom selling the first one... Maybe I'll claim it...! Awesome work Mom!

    ReplyDelete